Wednesday, September 3, 2008

AHHHHH!!! ENOUGH!

I’ve been posting a lot lately, so I’ll keep this one short. I read an article stating something along the lines of the fact that high-profile teen pregnancies like Jamie Lynn Spears and Bristol Palin might lead to or be a contributing factor to the rise in teen pregnancy in America. Like I said, my simple response is “Are you freaking kidding me?!”

I’m sorry, but why not have a little thing called personal responsibility and stop blaming the media and society for personal mistakes and errors in better judgment. Seeing a 17 year old B-List celebrity or daughter of GOP VP doesn’t make me wanna get pregnant (if it were possible) anymore than watching CSI or Law & Order (all 2 million incarnations) makes me want to be a criminal investigator! Gee, I went to Sea World the other day, now I wanna be a killer whale! Pssh!

If I weren’t sitting at my desk surrounded by coworkers, I would scream out loud! I guess I’ll save it for the car ride home…

No comments: