Friday, January 30, 2009

25 things you might not know

1. One of my biggest pet peeves is repeating myself.

2. Poor grammar makes me want to hollow out my stomach with a wooden spoon.

3. I try to eat small candy (i.e. – Skittles) in matching pairs.

4. I unfortunately become overly invested in the lives of fictitious television characters.

5. All of my favorite movies, TV episodes, and songs are extremely depressing.

6. If you read 5, surprise, surprise! I sometimes enjoy a really good cry.

7. I pop my back, neck, hands, and wrists way too much.

8. I want a Rascal.

9. I have a very strong love/hate relationship with my dog.

10. People who talk during movies fill me with equal parts disgust and rage.

11. My bladder is unusually small, or at least it feels like it.

12. I stopped sleeping ‘all naturale’ ever since someone told me, ‘what would you do if you had to run out of your apartment due to burglary/fire/etc.?’

13. I really enjoy spouting my unwavering opinions on things I am only mildly informed about. It’s the American Way isn’t it?

14. I want gray hair.

15. Domestic chores are like my personal/free therapy.16. Reading is annoying. I can barely make it through an US Weekly, much less an entire book. Even short stories intimidate me.

PS - I can read, I just don’t like to. I really hope it’s not one of those use it or lose it sort of things…

17. Chocolate is disgusting. I can eat chocolate flavored things (ice cream, cake, etc.), but stand alone chocolate bars and such make me gag.

18. I have an unnatural, artery clogging love for bacon.

19. I don’t particularly like the act of brushing my teeth. However, unlike reading, I promise I still do it!

20. When I wear dress socks, I wear 2 pairs at a time.

21. I really, really, really like music videos. I can sit for hours on YouTube and watch the videos for my favorite songs over and over. Sometimes a song that I don’t like that much can be automatically my favorite if the video is that good. Case in point: EVERY Britney Spears song, EVER!

22. Text message has to be my favorite form of communication of all time.

23. My foot is (or should be) in my mouth more than there are hours in a day.

24. I get jealous easily.

25. Some of my favorite things I eat, unfortunately for you, give me gas. I would stop eating them altogether, but that’s not going to happen anytime soon. Sorry for the overshare, but let this be a warning for you to not serve anything with olives, asparagus, or okra anytime you have me over.

No comments: