Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm in love...

OK. Whether it is online express ordering of my Meat Lover's Pizza, the purchase of my laptop to surf the web from my couch, or my somewhat scary addicition to my DVR, I suppose one of my hobbies that should be listed under my profile should be 'finding new ways to someday be 400 lbs.'

For all of you who know me, you know I have a slightly waiffish physique, but don't you worry, my waistband will someday (probably in my mid-30s) expand to about the late 30s. So, my rotund figure is actually right around the corner. The newest tech gadgets and culinary deliciousness will make sure this will happen.

All this being said, let me introduce you to my latest obsession/must have item. In case you didn't bother to click the link, ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce the latest contributing factor to my angioplasty that looms on the horizon: The NetFlix Roku. This small device that lets you instantly watch thousands of NetFlix titles instantly, will instantly diminish my social life as quickly as my muscles would atrophy.

Anyway, this is a pretty substanceless post. But, for all of you racking your brains about what to get me for my upcoming birthday, Christmas, Rosh Hashanah, or the beginning of National Hispanic Heritage Month, look no further!

No comments: