Monday, June 2, 2008

Not my words...

"To get something you never had,
you have to do something you never did.
When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you,
but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
'The Will of God will never take you where
the Grace of God will not protect you."

I would like to think that I am wise enough to think up something like this, but truth be told, my years still lack this much wisdom. My friend, Allison, sent this to me during a time where such words couldn't be more appropriate. Although I haven't really lost anything in this particular situation (other than a hit to my pride), I feel this is extremely appropriate.

It seems a plan and goal I had in my head to complete during this past week was pushed back a month. Apparently God didn't think to consult my plan of events... Which is all good, but I sometimes wish He would give me a glimpse into his Blackberry.

30 days behind me, 30 more to go...

No comments: