Tuesday, April 14, 2009

9-1-WHAT?!

So, I almost wrote this when I first heard the story, but held back because I thought it was just a random psycho/loser who got dial happy. However, it has happened multiple times since that ridiculous story first was reported. Are American’s so full of entitlement and calories that some feel it necessary to dial 9-1-1 for fast food mishaps? These people need to be institutionalized in a psyche-ward/fat-camp hybrid. Actually, they might as well make it a triple threat and completely sterilize these people while they’re at it.

I can only sit back and wonder “really?!!?” I don’t think our emergency dispatch centers are concerned with your delayed caloric intake. How about you dial 9-1-1 when you have a massive heart attack from you disgusting, gluttonous eating habits? When I first heard this story, I really just thought it was a crazy person or an episode of Jack@$$, not so. Turns out these people aren’t Jack@$$es, they just regular A-Holes.

No comments: