Friday, May 2, 2008

Learning something new (about me) everyday...

Here are some things that you may or may not know about me...

I love to sing. This doesn't mean I'm that great at it, but lucky for you, you're hardly ever in my shower, in the car with me, or helping me clean my apartment...

I love everything about the grocery store, except the check out lines. I mean some are clearly marked '20 Items Or Less.' Cut to me standing behind a woman who decided to buy 1 of everything in the store...

I love to cry in movies. Honestly, almost every film from Stepmom, to The Lord Of The Rings, to Finding Nemo, to X-Men, to The Devil Wears Prada has made me shed a tear...

I like getting new things, but I hate shopping...

I spent three years of my life at an amazing University just to walk across a stage and receive a piece of paper that is about as useful as a car without an engine...

I like ellipses...

I am a social dichotomy. I crave attention and love being the center of it. But at the same time, I would be perfectly content sitting at home for days at a time watching TV and old movies and never speak to another soul...

I think anything looks good in black and white. Honestly, put Nick Nolte's mug shot in B&W and you could hang it in the Louvre...

I am whatever the absolute opposite of apathetic is. I would say passionate or fanatic, but it seems a little too watered down. "I don't care" is never an acceptable phrase. I believe I was given a mind to make decisions, when you stop... well that's when Hitlers come to power...

I watch reality shows just to see the contestants break down and cry...

I love learning useless facts and finding times to reference them later in actual conversation. I can spend hours upon hours on Wikipedia. I have learned more on that website than I did in 15 years of public school and college...

I want to stay informed about the goings on of the world, but TV News has commercial interruptions, the Internet is too distraction (hello? MySpace!), and newspapers make my fingers inky...

If complaining or arguing were an Olympic Sport, I would have been on a Wheaties Box by the time I could talk...

I ramble...

No comments: