Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This idea started as a series of facebook statuses that I feel must be readdressed and/or expanded upon.


Problems range from social faux pas, fashion disorders, and apparent aversions to hygiene.


Needless to say a lot my coworkers are slowly eroding my faith in humanity as a thing that should still be around. 


So, instead of doing more posts or a series, I decided to expand my destruction of the Internet by creating a tumblr account... page? site? 


Stay tuned... follow? like?


I'm 99% certain I have NO idea how tumblr works.


Whatever, here's the link: http://dear-coworker.tumblr.com/

UPDATE: I am probably down to 80% certainty, I figured out how to let anyone post a Dear Coworker! Let the venting begin, y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your dear co-worker webshite is just as effing stupid as this blog. i would say it's worse, but i don't think that's possible.