Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Whiskers on kittens..

Now, this is a quirky list, but i'm OBVIOUSLY thankful for my family, friends, good health, blah blah blah. These are the less thought of thankfuls that are always a bridesmaid and never a bride. So, this is a small list of stuff I am thankful for and a few of my favorite things...


1. Smiling for no reason.
2. Phone calls from someone you haven’t talked to in a long time.
3. Green bean casserole.
4. The smell of fresh linens.
5. Gift Cards
6. My morning coffee.
7. The Wendy’s $1 Menu
8. My lunch phone call to my mom.
9. Sleeping the day away.
10. Popcorn
11. Halloween.
12. Getting mail (USPS, not email!).
13. Cooper.
14. Pictures.
15. Random moments.
16. Singing in the shower.
17. My grown-up toys. (iPod, laptop, BlackBerry, etc).
18. The little people in my family.
19. Good news.
20. Samples at the grocery store.
21. Restaurants that stay open past 1am.
22. Movies that make you laugh AND cry.
23. Long weekends.
24. Organization.
25. Wintertime.
26. My John-isms.
27. CNN
28. Daily reminders of areas of my person that could use improvement.
29. Hot showers.
30. The ‘Snooze’ Button.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I, too, love samples! Bethy is always disappointed when it's not 'sample Saturday' at Costco when we go! Talk about a free lunch! HA!